Thursday 17 December 2015

10 Reasons For Delayed Posts

Hey Blog! It's been a long time we met. If you are wondering why, here are a few excuses I have to fool you with.

1. Empty mind, Devil's workshop. But My mind's devil has been leading a very poor life in a very dilapidated workshop since I have been working and trying to understand the art of having three simultaneous contrasting mouths. This leaves a very little useful vacuum in my head to utilize.

2. While driving to office, I blurt out all the nonsense that cooks up in my brain. It gives me the needed concentration while driving, but what should have otherwise been written in my notebook, evaporates in the air with my words.

3. My basic need of survival is to waste a certain amount of day's time being lazy. With a job that consumes most of it, I am somehow just managing the wastage of time. There's no time to pick a pen.

4. At office, by the evening I turn into an extinct volcano. A 90 years aged lady. ''Will anyone come and help me blink?"

5. Every time I pull up myself to write something, my pencil is lost or my notebook is lost. And with a different pencil or a different notebook or when typing on phone or laptop, I can only write a completely disillusioned post which looks like this
"Who is this Pencil?
What am I?
Why is Earth a cube?
How did I die?"

6. After hours of investigating the home, if I collect all materials to write, my mind is boiling at high temperatures with anger and burns away all my imagination and highly inflammable ideas.

7. I want to kill the office boy. I don't write so that I don't disclose this intention even by mistake because when I start writing, I loose all self control. Did I just do that?

8. I am depressed with the pattern on the new curtains my mother has bought. That's why....yes, that's why....

9. I am afraid of getting married. This keeps me disturbed all the time. I am having deadly nightmares of my wedding.



10. When I am not writing, I am drawing. Here are some drawings and I love bragging about them.
















3 comments:

  1. Drawings are awesome.... You should keep bragging about them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What you are spoken communication is totally true. i do know that everyone should say a similar factor, however I simply assume that you simply place it in an exceedingly method that everybody will perceive. i am positive you may reach such a lot of folks with what you've to mention.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-44439233-2