Thursday 26 December 2013

'coz It's 14th Feb!



Grinning like clowns
Hurried steps
Got prepped up
'Coz its 14th Feb

Practising my reaction
When he would propose
Should faint in his arms
I suppose

New dress new shoes
New haircut
He has to go down on knees
No if no but

Wind played havoc
On the way to college
Messed up hair
Irrevocable damage

Detangling the nest
I entered the college gate
Why only he had to see
The entry I made?!

Ran into the class
Missed the entrance
Headlight on forehead
Some blacked out seconds

Running in maize fields
Holding hands with him
During the class lecture
Was caught hallucinating

Was asked some questions
Answers unknown
Holding ears was my verdict
Saw him enjoying

Impatient recess
Just when he turned around
I took a cat walk step
Fell on the ground

Then I knew
I was useless
Hopes shattered
With a drumbeat playback

Everyone around
Was doubling up
But he came
And picked me up

"I am a stupid moron"
Said teary-eyed
"Well, that is what
The most I like"

With a red rose
He confessed his love
I glowed up
Like an electric bulb

Broke into Happy Dance
He did propose
An accidental punch
Fell on his nose!

image taken from here

12 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-44439233-2