Saturday 2 November 2013

This Diwali

This Diwali
I will smile at my Rangoli
every time we meet
Will mean it from the heart
when anyone I greet

This Diwali
I will put logic to rest
and keep the doors ajar
Wait for the arrival of Goddess
Revive Diyas every hour

This Diwali
when the calm will be disturbed
and air will suffocate
One place I keep serene
and call Nature at my place

This Diwali
when everyone will sleep
I will trace the patterns of lights
Standing in my yard, still clean
feel proud that I was wise.......
......this Diwali.......

6 comments:

  1. Lovely poem Kusum :) Joined you via GFC. Hope you return the favour. Happy Diwali :)

    ReplyDelete

  2. Nice poem and also Happy Diwali. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ajay. Happy Diwali to you too. :)

      Delete
  3. Congratulations! I have nominated you for the Liebster award.
    Check out the post here. :)
    http://munniofalltrades.blogspot.in/2013/11/i-got-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-44439233-2